Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Miss Lizzie {Senior Portraits}

Lizzie

Over Thanksgiving, I was lucky to come home and spend quality time with my family. Unfortunately, my quality time ended up being devoted to my bed. I was sick. Super sick with Tonsillitis and a terrible virus known to all as "The Kissing Disease". Yes, adults can still get Mono. I do not wish it on anyone. All in all, I am proud to say, I braved through a day of photo shooting Miss Lizzie for her senior portraits, and it was well worth it. Despite the exhaustion, I had so much fun with her and her sister, Theresa, as we waltzed through the back roads of Granite Bay, braving the brisk November weather, taking advantage of the fall leaves that lay perfectly just waiting to be used as a backdrop for this photo shoot. 










No comments:

Post a Comment