Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jacob & Natasha






I have been beyond blessed with an amazing family. My summer at home has been a breath of fresh air, a life giving remedy. A time where I have been able to enjoy my authentic community to it's fullest. Whether that be spending my days soaking up the sun off the shores of Lake Almanor with my oldest friends, or walking down the aisle as a bridesmaid in 3 of my dearest girlfriends' weddings. Whatever I may be doing, let it be known to the world that I am truly and undeservingly blessed. With that being said, I couldn't resist snagging a couple pictures of my adoringly goofy yet skillfully endowed little brother, Jacob, and his stunningly gorgeous girlfriend, Natasha, who carries an inner beauty of quirkiness and genuine kindness that is contagious. It has been pure joy spending time with both of them, learning more about them individually and collectively. The love they have for each other is beyond anything this world can comprehend, and it is evident that they have something truly special. Alas, I shall attempt to capture it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment